Installing widgets via coding is not as difficult as it sounds. In this article, we will show you how to install them without having to understand coding.
To install your BoostCRM website widgets, just paste our embeddable script into your website. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Integration > Website Widgets
- Customize the widgets to fit your brand aesthetic. Learn more about customizing your website widgets here.
- At the top of the General tab, you will see an Embeddable script. Copy the script by clicking Copy, or you can check the full script by clicking Show script and copy it manually.
- Open your website and find the section between the <head> and </head> tag.
- Insert the script into the section, above the closing head tag.